Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Words

Sometimes it is easy saying something to other without thinking of its concequences. A joke or two to lighten up the conversation is necesary, but every joke has got its line since people have different understanding and capability to digest it. What is funny for some people probably an insult for others.
My friends always said that I'm to quiet if people make jokes or pranks or fun of me. They said I should said something to defend my self or returned the jokes. Well to tell you the truth I wish I could do that. Some poeple see this as a weakness, I was branded as quiet person or chicken or something else. Well guess what? I don't care at all of what people say although sometimes It was crossed in my mind that they were right.
My father said to me, "compare to wound on physical body, a wounded heart is dangerous because its pain is unbearable and will never heal. And you know what can create a wound in people heart? It is words, so try to control your tounge". I just wat to control my saying, I do not want what I said do any harm and hurt other people. Is that wrong?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?