Thursday, March 31, 2005

My Easter Vacation - An unfortunate event

Couples weeks ago I had a very interesting easter vacation with 2 of my friends. I said interesting because we don't have any particular destination, place to stay or any strict time line. Our limitations are only our car length time line and our will to travel. We just go to any particular place we want at the night before. Our big theme is 'Around Scotland' so then we plan our journey accordingly.

My original plan was travel along the east side of scotland following the coastline, to the north, then west side and then go back home to Sunderland. Briliant Plans huh? Well wait till you guys hear the rest. So many things happened in the road back then. Rules are made to be broken, so did the plan. But still, I hope my other friends had a great time cuz I did.

The funny part was that initially our vacation plan was travleing through europe, visiting germany, benelux and france. But because we're late for applying visa to related embassy, we change our europe vacation plan to swiss vacation plan. Again, because one of our vacation member haven't stay long enough in UK (for swiss visa requirement) we change the swiss vacation plan into scotland vacation plan.

Can you see how long the process take places? Jeeez... There are two moral value of this story which I can take, they are..... never plan anything for your vacation (that is what we did for our scotland vacation plan) or.... plan AT LEAST months earlier for your vacation and make sure everything is in its places.

So good luck for you guys who'll going on a vacation....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?