Monday, April 11, 2005

Calming the storm... yet...

It is true what my father said, good shalah, keeping your prayer intact will calm uneasy mind of yours. If that still not good add some excercise. Well... after do of my late father said, rite in time shalah and exercise (I jogg at least once a day now..hehehe...) Somehow I find peace in my mind, I can see things clearly now and I can started to sort things out... Trying to escape myself out of the box, so I can see the whole matter and judge accordingly... For a moment I am able do that...

I've solved couples matters and some of them will be done soon, but there are something that still become obstacle to me....

Some of my friends told me that I think too much and the one that come out often negative one... At first I denied this fact, my excuse was, I was thinking all possibilities that may come up... I was right but at the same time I was wrong also...

After couples hours, rethinking my moves, I realized that I did think negatively towards something, someone or someway. In my imagination if I was faced to the same kind problems over and over again, my solution will always be the same, and it's always a minus one.

Jeez... I have to re-do the way I solve problems... Though it's hard I know this is must be done, but then I still do not know how though.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?