Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Time Bomb... again?

Gahhhh.....

I've never thought that my old me come back again, corrupting me from the inside. "....Indeed you cannot escape from your own shadow..." how many times I've heard this phrase, yet I've never learned anything from it. I often use that phrase to advice my friends, but I still haven't understand it really well. What a friend am I?

I suprised my self after I said that thing to my friend, words with loads of irritating feeling. In this age I should be wise and able to control my self, but I guess I'm not mature enough, I'm still a kid back then, angry when someone bully me. Irritated when someone say harsh words to myself. Jeez.... I'm really ashamed for my self...

But one thing that worries me a lot is that, for a moment, I feel like a time bomb, like a living volcano. I'm really afraid I cannot control my self and then bursting out like a firecracker just like that. I'm really afraid of this thing.... I don't want anything bad happened like the old time.... Hurting so many people who are later on I knew, they are important to me. Till now... I still cannot forgive myself because of that....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?