Friday, May 13, 2005

a Movie Scene...

1872, on the dirt road between edo and nagasaki, between the green rice padi field with the mild wind blow them. it is just such a nice day to be just there. The hills as the background covered by green grass waving around like a snake. There's not many people on the road. Masaki and Kenouchi bringing a dirty backpack made from leather on their back. They walking with the same pace as most other people, travel for work to the field.

Masaki (M) : so... what is happening?
Kenouchi (K): wha...?! about what?
M: don't play dumb! you... and Aya... you liked her, aren't you?
K: No..! we just friends... just like that.... nothing more and nothing less...
M: C'mon... who do you think I am? your best friend from your childhood... I'll know if anything happening with you...
K: so? why do you ask then? if you know already?
M: just to make sure my friend.. hahahaha

A carriage with two horse came from their behind, they move to side way and stopped a moment while gazing to the passing carriage,

M: So.. have you told her?
K: Told her what?
M: Your feelings off course... what else?
K: ...... I cannot.... besides not enough time, and our clan will be going soon as the work is over. You know that too don't you?
M: Yeah, of course I know, so what else?
K: what do you mean what else you idiot?! too complicated!
M: Just said what you need to say, nothing else and nothing more...
K: really I wish I can do that....
M: It is easy...hahaha... couples words and everthing free from your chest.
K: yeah right, I wish I am you Masaki.... I really wish I'm you....

They started to walk again with faster pace...

M: Anyway, we'll continue this conversation later, after meet Toyotami Oyabun, OK?
K: Eh? you're not working today? Ok then see you .... and btw this conversation is finished ... I won't talk about this any more.. forget it!
M: Hahaha.. you will Kenouchi... you will... so see you then...
K: Damn Masaki... uhh I hope I'm not late....

Masaki go to the center of the village to meet Toyotami Oyabun while Kenouchi continue his path, ...

(Taken from Anime-Manga, "Dream of the Ghost" Pt.6, by Ken Shirou)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?