Thursday, June 09, 2005

Greed

This is what I believe, life is a strugle, so you fight for it and anything that happened in life you also can make it works as long as you work for it. So the question which I have to asked for for myself is not whether I can do it or not but whether I want it or not.

Some of my friends call me greedy, selfish and unreasonable because of this, but hey! those feelings are needed in this world. How can industrial revolt come in place in britain if there is no people greed for money? How can Einstein comes up with those equation if he wasn't selfish? (in his own term...) and how can people landed on the moon if they still being reasonable, never put their life at stake for something really silly at that time?

I just don't care anymore, no matter how many people head I have to step on or how many people feelings I have to trample, I'll go forward towards it, the thing I really wanted in my life. Like my friends always said, Our live is only once, so use it as you like. So I'll use it accordingly, filling up my dreams and desire.

What it will be, it will be done...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?