Monday, June 13, 2005

History of GOD... early chapters

It just amazing... really hard to describe the content with words alone. I was reading the first four chapter of this book on my visit to my brother in Norway to kill the time and the content of the book really open my eye. Most of the question I had during my life about existance of GOD, my GOD some how answered or partially answered. How people search and percieve GOD in every religion and faith all over the world, during the early history of mankind was describe neatly in the book. Although some of the parts was really subjective since it only consist of writer view, but it did take an angle from my favourite one, by using logics and hard-proof reasoning.

There is a big question in my head about atheist about how they didin't believe GOD, I mean what is exactly in their mind abot this thing. I remember my conversation with my friend, which is atheist about GOD. She just don't believe it because there is no proof of it. If I asked her, what about our life? she just said plainly that it just meant to be, then if I asked about destiny, whether she believe it or not, then she said, yes she believe that something happened with a meaning, but she refuse that it was one of the proof. Then she asked me to describe GOD.

At that time I were unable to explain to her about GOD existance, I mean I know that I had the knowledge, but it is really hard to explain to her about this thing. I remember my reasons back there was explaining the sweet taste to people who never taste it before, or describing the red colour to a blind person. how can I do that? I was feel really helpless. Then I came accross this quote in this book which relieve me a lot, " ... there are no mortal words adequate and able to describe GOD, that is why it is futile to try to explain about GOD existance ..." A Paradox which is really easy to understand and hard to explain, because we, humans are unable to describe GOD but on the other hand we know that GOD exist. That is why from my point of view, atheist people are simply people who refuse the existance of GOD because some how they fail to describe GOD, although somehow I believe they feel it.

I only managed to read this book from early human history untill early Jews people, how they percieve their GOD. Later I hope I got more understanding about GOD from perspectives of other religions on earth. I'm doing it not because I'm fascinating about religion, I mean, I'm never think myself as a religious people. I just curious about people mind, like what they think about things happen around them. It is exciting to see how they works cause each of them is simply a beauty "things" to me. :P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?