Monday, August 08, 2005

Frenzy....

This is what I feel lately, at first time I thought I was depress or something alike. I feel uneasiness towards anything, and I prefer to be alone in every doing. But the I realized that I always felt this way evertime I went to the field, or new places, places I don't know. Expectation to meeting new people and situation. I realize that I'm not depress, but I just feel anxiety about what will coming to me.

I used to hate this feeling, but now I understand that I love it very much. I'm thrilled for anything that comes infront of me, making new decision, creating new paths and so on. I just so exited.

Or may be I just to bored living in this place and hell. Really, I just bored to death, I'm praticaly got nothing to do, my study was way long over, my long waited job was on the other side of the world and no one need my hand or so... I just hate this place! I felt like trash...!

Anyway that will be change soon, I'll be back soon, applying jobs to some government company. While waiting for their interview, I'll try to expand my old business, and hopefully it will grow larger than it is now. Jeezz... adding to that I got some project offer from my old friend within two months after I back home.

Yup... a man life is lies whereever he is needed, this is what my grandfater said years before. I didn't belive him that day. I was sure at that time that A man life should lies with his dreams... but then again Helping other especially family also one of my dream. So in this way I got both rite? .... Hihihihihi....

Anyway grandpa was right, always put your eyes for people who needed you most.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?