Thursday, August 24, 2006

My role (so far...)

I already said this already that we have our role to play in this world... well to conclude everything up... these are my play so far, according to these people... [this based on their reaction everytime I talk to them off course...]

1. My Mum : Loveable-no-good-first-son-who-always-make-her-cried-out-loud-every-morning.
2. My Siblings : Boring-lazy-brother-who-always-butt-in-for-a-perfect-wrong-time-and-places.
3. My Dad : [ugh... somehow ...never know what happened in his mind... so I played like number one]
4. My Guy Friends : Bad-poker-face-who-always-lost-in-card-play-and-a-passive-smoker-who-isn't-supply-ciggaretes-anymore.
5. My Gal Friends : Bad-relationship-advisor-who-willingly-listening-to-their-problem-because-I-got-no-clue-at-all-of-what-they-talking-about. [a perfect listener, probably this is the only reason why they still talk to me...]
6. Someone who newly meet [Guy] : A-complete-silent-wacko-idiot-who-grin-a-lot.
7. Someone who newly meet [Gal] : A-nice-and-funny-chubby-guy. (read: just another regular guy...) [Don't ask anything about attracting them with my sex appeal. Never worked before and never will I guess...] [yet... It doesn't stopped me to do silly things around them just to get their attention...]
8. My Mum's Friends : Free-driver-and-someone-who-potentially-married-to-their-relatives. [This is the best part so far... until they manage to see the "other" part of me ...]
9. My Girlfriend (s?) : [Now for some reason I don't dare to look to her heart, I just too scared of what it will comes up with...]

Well anyway don't take this seriously ok? this supposed tobe a joke though...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?